What is C & N Loyalty Membership?
With C & N Loyalty membership you'll enjoy rewards and earning opportunities for free hotel stays while receiving benefits such as room upgrades, enjoying complimentary amenities, tailored pre-arrival room preferences, priority check-in, and privileged access to hotel amenities. Member Rewards is the hotel loyalty program of C & N Group.
C & N rewards – is a unique hotel reward program that unite a variety of properties - including accommodation, Spa and massage, Beauty salon and Fitness club – C & N Rewards is for frequent C & N guests. Join and start today with our free C & N group membership. After 20 nights you will be upgraded to our Gold Class Membership. After 35 nights you’ll receive our Diamond Class Membership. Each level of membership helps you build rewards faster and enjoy more benefits.
C&N Loyalty divided into 3 levels,
สมาชิก C&N Loyalty แบ่งออกเป็น 3 ระดับ
|Qualifying Annual Nights
||0 to 20 nights
||21 to 35 nights
||36 or more nights
1. Silver class
- Stay between 0 – 20 nights in a consecutive 12 months period
- จะต้องมีจำนวนวันเข้าพักตั้งแต่ 0 – 20 คืน ในช่วงเวลา 12 เดือนติดกัน
2. Gold class
- Stay between 21 – 35 nights in a consecutive 12 months period
- จะต้องมีจำนวนวันเข้าพักตั้งแต่ 21 – 35 คืน ในช่วงเวลา 12 เดือนติดกัน
3. Diamond class
- Stay more than 36 nights in a consecutive 12 months period
- จะต้องมีจำนวนวันเข้าพักตั้งแต่ 36 คืนขึ้นไป ในช่วงเวลา 12 เดือนติดกัน
How to earn points
- Join C & N Rewards program
- Book a room or other service at any C & N property
- Earn 5 C & N Reward Points for every 1 ฿ (THB) you spend
Is there a fee to join loyalty rewards?
- No, membership is free. Simply click “Join Now” at the top of the page and complete the online enrolment form to join.
Benefits of Membership
- รับคะแนนสะสม 5 คะแนนจากการใช้จ่ายทุก ๆ 1 บาท
Earn 5 reward points for every THB 1 you spend
Special Welcome Gift
Complimentary room upgrade
- เช็คอินก่อนเวลากำหนด (13.00 น.)
Early check in ( 13.00 pm. )
- เช็คเอาท์ช้า (16.00 น.)
Late check out ( 16.00 pm. )
- อภินันทนาการการใช้ Health Club หรือ Fitness Center
- Complimentary Health Club or Fitness Center access
- No expiration date on point earnings
เข้าสู่บัญชีสมาชิก, สำรองห้องพัก และแลกคะแนนสะสมออนไลน์
- Access your account, hotel reservation and redemption points online
- You will receive a special gift and benefit of the following, depending on membership level
คุณจะได้รับสิทธิประโยชน์และของขวัญต้อนรับพิเศษต่าง ๆ ต่อไปนี้ขึ้นอยู่กับระดับสมาชิกของคุณ
|0 – 20 nights
|21 – 35 nights
|36 nights or more
|1฿ = 5 คะแนน
||1฿ = 5 คะแนน
||1฿ = 5 คะแนน
|Make Online Reservation
|Special offer for member
|Priority Check in
|Early Check In
เช็คอินก่อนกำหนด (13.00 น.)
|Late Check Out
|Complimentary access to Fitness
- In a consecutive 12 months period
- Based on room availability. If reserved room type is not available at check in, or in event the room upgraded are not available, you will receive an upgrade to the best room available – suites is excluded upgrade
- Room upgrade based on availability.
- Room upgrade cannot be guaranteed during extraordinary room demand
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I DON’T STAY AT C & N GROUP?
- Members who do not earn points in any 24 months consecutive period will be removed from the program, and are subject to forfeiture of all accumulated points. Members can redeem loyalty points for any reward for which they are eligible prior to the account being closed. After the points have been redeemed, the member account will be closed and all remaining points in the account will be forfeited. To reactivate your account you must re-register.
WHAT IS AN ELIGIBLE STAY AND AN ELIGIBLE RATE?
- An Eligible stay is one or more consecutive nights spent at the C & N Group property. An Eligible rate includes most business and leisure rates. If you do not pay an Eligible Rate, your stay is not considered an Eligible Stay and will not count towards the Gold or Diamond tier stay requirements. In most of the cases, for a booking to be considered an Eligible Stay, you must book directly with the hotel, such as this websites.
WHAT ARE ELIGIBLE CHARGES?
- Eligible charges vary by property, but always include the Room Charge. To see what charges are eligible at a particular hotel, visit the hotel details page for the interested hotel.
WHAT ARE INELIGIBLE CHARGES?
- Ineligible charges vary by hotel. Ineligible charges usually include, but are not limited to: taxes, service charges, gratuities, parking, recreational charges, and third party room reservation charges. To see what charges are ineligible at a particular hotel, visit the hotel details page for the specific hotel of interest.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STAY AND A NIGHT?
- A “night” is considered one-night at any of our hotels. A “stay” can consist of any number of consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check in/out.
HOW MANY POINTS DO I EARN WHEN I STAY AT A C & N Group?
- Loyalty members earn 5 points for every eligible baht spent at a participating hotel. Gold and Diamond Class members receive bonus points and additional privileges. Visit the Membership Benefits page to see all the benefits you will receive as a Loyalty Member.
Can I earn points on multiple rooms?
- You can collect points on Eligible Charges for multiple hotel rooms, provided the rooms are booked in conjunction with your stay at the same hotel, your royalty member number is recorded on each reservation, and the charges for the reservations are paid on one folio.
HOW MANY ROOMS CAN I EARN POINTS FOR AT ONCE?
- You can collect points on all Eligible Charges for multiple hotel rooms per stay, provided those rooms are used in conjunction with the your stay at the same hotel, and that their Loyalty member number is recorded on each reservation, and the charges from those multiple room reservations are paid on one folio.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE A RECORD OF MY STAY ON MY loyalty HOTEL REWARDS ACCOUNT?
- A stay takes five to seven days from the date of check-out to post on your account. You can review this information by logging into your account.
HOW DO I RECEIVE POINTS CREDIT FOR A MISSING loyalty HOTEL REWARDS STAY?
- If you believe your account activity statement is inaccurate, send an email to our Customer Service center. Please be prepared mail or fax of a legible copy of the Member's hotel folio (paid hotel receipt) to the customer service center. Failure to supply the adequate and unaltered documentation may result in denial of such point credit.
CAN I CANCEL MY RESERVATION ONLINE?
- You can cancel existing reservation made online by logging into Your Account (in the main navigation) and clicking the Cancel Reservation link.
Why haven’t I been upgraded to the next tier?
- C & N Royalty members have 12 consecutive months to earn the number of points required to upgrade their tier status. Once a new tier level is achieved, it must be maintained by earning the required number of points within a subsequent 12-month period to avoid being downgraded
C & N HOTEL Rewards Membership Terms & Conditions
- The following information forms the basis of participation in the C & N Hotel Membership Hotel Rewards Program (the “Program”). Membership in the Program (“Membership”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions, which supersede all previous loyalty program rules and/or conditions.
- Earning of C & N points and redemption of Program Rewards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must elect not to join the C & N Hotel Rewards Program. Your are continued use of the program following the posting of changes to these terms will mean that you accept such changes.
General Membership Rules
1. Program Operator
- The Program is operated by C & N Bungalows Patong Limited Company 151 Rat-u-thit 200 Pi Road, Patong, Katu, Phuket Thailand 83150 and is administered on its behalf by the appropriate C & N Group.
- The rights and obligations of Royalty membership under the Program may be assigned or transferred by C & N Group to any other related or unrelated entity at any time, and performance thereafter shall be the responsibility of that entity.
- C & N membership is an exclusive membership privilege granted by C & N Group, and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of C & N Group.
- Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual rights by members against C & N Group.
- In case of fraud or abuse involving C & N Royalty memberships, C & N Group will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including termination of membership.
- C & N Group are not responsible for: (1) loss or misdirection of, or delay in receiving, any Membership application, correspondence, Awards or award certificates; (2) theft or unauthorized redemption of C & N points or Rewards or use of a Reward caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of us or our agents; (3) any acts or omissions of third parties (including participating properties); or (4) any errors published in relation to the Program, including, without limitation, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description, errors regarding participating properties and Program affiliates, and errors in the crediting or debiting of C & N points from Member accounts. We reserve the right to correct, without notice, any errors.
2. General Program Terms and Conditions
- C & N Group have the right to add, change, limit, modify or cancel Program Rules, regulations, rules for earning and redeeming C & N points, rewards, reward levels, redemption levels, processes, benefits, and Program affiliates at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of points already accumulated, the ability to use accumulated points, or the ability to obtain certain rewards.
- C & N Group, among other things: (1) increase or decrease the number of points received for a stay or required for a reward; (2) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward; (3) add blackout dates, limit rooms available for any reward at any participating properties, or otherwise restrict the continued availability of rewards; (4) change program benefits, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting points, or rules governing the use of rewards; and (5) change or cancel its travel partner rewards. You will be bound by any such changes.
- The accumulation of points does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to points, rewards, or program benefits.
- In accumulating points, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any reward or reward level. All Membership benefits are subject to availability.
- Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Program Terms and Conditions and as to the number of points in his or her account.
- If participating C &N hotels or any partner improperly denies a Member an accrual or benefit, the liability of C & N Membership or the partner will be limited to the equivalent value of that accrual or benefit as determined solely by C & N Membership.
- We make no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through the Program.
- All interpretations of Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of C & N Membership.
- We endeavor to keep the information on our website current, including the links from these Terms and Conditions, but you should contact office via email for the most current information. We are not responsible for any information that has not been updated.
- Membership, and the earning and redeeming of C & N points are subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Membership, Membership benefits, and awards are offered in good faith, however they may not be available or are subject to change if prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation.
- All disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, shall be subject to the Program’s Limitation of Liability.
- A membership number is required when making reservations.
3. Notice of Changes
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on the C & N member website and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. C & N Group is under no obligation to notify members of changes except by the posting on such site.
4. Membership Eligibility and Fee
- Membership in the Program is available to individuals (“you”) as stated in these Program Terms and Conditions.
- There is no enrolment fee for this Program. Entry-level (Silver-tier) Membership is free of charge and is available to individuals over the age of majority residing in jurisdictions that legally permit participation in frequent stay programs.
- Companies and/or other entities cannot enroll.
- Members cannot maintain membership in or earn points on multiple accounts. You may maintain only one account.
- We may refuse Membership to, or terminate Membership of, any individual without giving a reason.
- You will be enrolled in the Program and become a Member from the date we receive your completed application
- An active member is defined as any member having point activity (accrual or redemption) within the last 24 months.
5. Membership Cancellation
- C & N Membership reserves the right to cancel C & N membership and revoke any and all unredeemed C & N points collected by any Member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program, and for reasons that include, but are not limited to:
1) violation of these Terms and Conditions;
2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Program;
3) violation of any national, state or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges;
4) failure to pay for hotel charges;
5) a check to a participating hotel brand that is returned for insufficient funds or is invalid for any reason;
6) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Program;
7) more than one active account per member, multiple accounts for each member must be merged as described in Section 14 below; or
8) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Program or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by C & N Membership in its sole discretion.
- Members who do not earn points in any 24 consecutive months may be removed from the C & N membership Program and will forfeit all accumulated points.
- You may cancel your Membership at any time by giving written notice of cancellation to our e-mail. If you do this, all unredeemed C & N points will be forfeited immediately and may not be reinstated or transferred.
6. Program Availability
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as C & N Membership decides to terminate the Program, at any time, with or without notice.
- If the Program is terminated, all unredeemed points shall be forfeited without any obligation or liability, and no award claims shall be honored after the conclusion of any notice period.
7. Limitation of liability
- C & N Membership shall not be liable to any person for any action taken or neglected to be taken with respect to the Program, except for errors in posting C & N points to Program accounts.
- The sole remedy available to you in connection with the Program (whether your claim is based in law or equity) shall be the crediting or re-crediting to your Program account of C & N points in an amount no greater than the number of C & N points at issue. In no event shall we be responsible or liable for special, consequential, extraordinary or indirect losses or damages, including any lost profits.
- C & N will attempt to send correspondence to active Members to advise them of matters of interest, including notification of Program changes. However, neither C & N Membership, nor companies participating as partners in the Program will be liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Member, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction, for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, garbled, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail or other mail for whatever reason.
9. Account access
- You are able to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of the C & N Member Website.
- We maintain a personal preference profile for C & N members, containing information provided by you.
- We will use this information to expedite reservations, check-in, and check-out processes.
- If you provide credit card information, hotels will use it to guarantee your stay and will apply your stay charges to that credit card. You can change your credit card authorization for future transactions by logging into your C & N account online.
- The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to C & N Membership, and is provided to you for your personal use only.
- We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to our detriment.
10. Address Changes: Each Member is responsible for advising C & N Group of any address changes. We shall have no responsibility for misdirected or lost mail or any consequences thereof.
- Membership benefits and rewards may be subject to income or other taxes.
- The recipient is responsible for paying all such taxes and for making all applicable disclosures to third parties, including the party who paid for the transaction from which you earned C & N points.
- We will not be liable for any tax liability, duty or other charges in connection with the issuance of Membership benefits or rewards.
12. Service Fee: These fees cover the costs incurred by C & N Hotel Rewards in servicing your travel reservation.
13. Program Violations: Program violations, fraud or abuse in relation to point credit or reward usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by C & N Membership program, including, without limitation, the forfeiture of all point transfers, rewards, or Award Nights issued pursuant to point redemptions and any accrued points or miles in your account, as well as cancellation of the account and your future participation in the Program.
14. C & N Membership
- Only individuals are eligible for C & N membership, and each individual may maintain only one account.
- Merging accounts
I. Multiple accounts belonging to the same unique individual may be merged
II. The member’s surviving account will become the beneficiary of the merged accounts’ accrued points and room nights
III. Verification of accounts to be merged is at the sole discretion of C & N customer service and C & N customer service may request verification of personally identifiable information and/or submission of hard-copies of documentation to validate ownership of each account to be merged
IV. Merging of verified accounts will be competed at the sole discretion of C & N Member and processed within 60 days of verification of all accounts to be merged.
- Corporations, groups and/or associated entities cannot enroll as C & N members.
- You should not give your Membership number or password to any other person.
- You are responsible for all activity in your Program account through the use of your password by another person, whether a member of your family, household, staff or otherwise.
- After applying to the C & N program, a membership number will be assigned to each applicant. Upon receiving this number, an individual becomes eligible to earn C & N points.
- We maintain a personal preference profile for C & N members, containing information provided by you. We will use this information to expedite reservations, check-in, and check-out processes. If you provide credit card information, hotels will use it to guarantee your stay and will apply your stay charges to that credit card.
- You can change your credit card authorization for future transactions by logging into your C & N account online.
- You should notify us if your authorized credit card is lost, stolen, invalidated or has expired.
- If you require clarification or further information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com . Please note however, Program Terms and Conditions cannot be superseded or changed except in writing from C & N Membership.
- Our waiver of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach of these Terms and Conditions. Our failure to insist upon strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions by any Member, shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that we may have against that or any other Member.
- The accumulation of C & N royalty points is subject to the C & N Membership Program Rules.
- Each member is responsible for reading the C & N membership Terms and Conditions, newsletters, and account e-statements in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the program.
- To earn C & N points for hotel stays, a Member must be a registered, paying guest at a participating C & N hotel and meet all of the conditions described in the Terms and Conditions, including providing a valid membership number at the time of booking.
- C & N points have no cash value and we will not pay you cash for any forfeited or unused points.
- Accrued points and Award Nights or other Membership benefits may not be sold, bartered or transferred (other than by C & N). Any attempted transfer, sale or barter by you or on your behalf will be void.
- We and/or our Program affiliates may refuse to honor or recognize any C & N points, Award Nights, rewards or Membership benefits which we or they conclude have been transferred, sold or bartered.
- Any points, Award Nights or benefits which C & N deems to have been transferred, sold, bartered or assigned in violation of Program Terms and Conditions may be confiscated or cancelled.
- Except as specifically provided herein, neither accrued points nor Award Nights are transferable in the event of death, divorce, as part of a domestic relations matter, inheritance or otherwise by operation of law.
- C & N points can be earned only at participating C & N properties. Participating hotels and properties are subject to change at any time, without notice. Please visit C & N Member website for a list of all participating. Additions and deletions to the list of participating hotels will be announced from time to time.
- If a hotel ceases to be a Participating Hotel, all stays subsequent to such date will not be eligible to earn C & N points regardless of when the reservation was made.
- The awarding of C & N points and the redemption of C & N Rewards are void where prohibited by law.
16. Points for Stays
- A Stay is defined as one night or total consecutive nights spent at the same participating hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/check-out.
- At all participating C & N Properties, you will receive five (5) points for each Thai baht - exclusive of any promotional or other type of bonus - paid toward Eligible Charges on your individual hotel room bill ('folio'). Eligible Charges will vary by properties and may be listed on each hotel’s reservation page.
- “Paid” shall mean “receipt of good funds”.
- Accordingly, if you stop payment on a check, if a check bounces, or if you dispute a credit card bill, you have not “paid” and you will not earn C & N points on that transaction.
- You can collect points on all Eligible Charges for multiple hotel rooms per stay, provided those rooms are used in conjunction with the member's stay at the same hotel, and that their C & N member number is recorded on each reservation, and the charges from those multiple room reservations are paid on one folio. Base point credit will be earned for all eligible folio charges incurred on all rooms. Bonuses issued on Base points or total folio charges, including tier bonuses (10% or 20%, depending on member tier) will apply to the total Base point credit earned or folio charges incurred for all rooms. For any other bonuses, including C & N partner bonus points and other promotional bonuses, bonus points will be awarded on one room only.
- Points may not be earned when redeeming a C & N Reward, awards of travel partners or other promotional offerings using discount or Award Nights, unless otherwise stated on the Award Night terms and conditions.
- When redeeming a reward, the member may earn points for incidental charges for the stay at participating C & N hotels, which may vary by properties.
- Any points offered in conjunction with specific hotel stays will be considered earned when the stay has been fully paid.
- Points will not be available for redemption before the stay has been paid and the points have been reported to the Member.
- We reserve the right to deduct any C & N points credited to a C & N Membership account in error without notice. If refunds are made to you in respect of goods or services for which you received C & N points, C & N Group will adjust the number of C & N points awarded.
- No other person except the member may earn points for his/her account.
- Points for a stay will only be awarded to one C & N member regardless of the number of members occupying a room.
17. Eligible Stay
- An “Eligible Stay” is one or more consecutive nights at the same participating C & N property, whether or not you checked-out and checked back in, during which you paid an Eligible Rate and presented your C & N account number at registration.
- An "Eligible Night" is each night during an Eligible Stay.
- All stays and nights are deemed to occur on the date of check-out.
- Stays in which you used a Award Night or paid through a pre-paid third party channel, do not count as “Eligible Stays” as you did not pay an Eligible Rate.
- Eligible Rates include the following room rates paid for hotel room nights: non-discounted room rate, standard corporate rate, worldwide sales negotiated rate, national/regional/local government rate and specified leisure rates. Eligible rates vary by properties. Please refer to the hotels website for all eligible and non-eligible rates and charges.
- Points will be awarded for rooms booked through participating C & N hotels central reservation offices, participating C & N hotels websites, C & N website or directly at participating C & N hotels and when a valid membership number is presented at booking.
- No point or stay credit or credit toward tier status will be awarded for "no show" situations when a member has made a reservation guaranteed with a credit card but then does not check in to the hotel--irrespective of whether or not the member's credit card is charged for any portion of the reserved stay per the hotel's "no show" policy.
- C & N points are not awarded for fractions of a Thai baht spent, service charges, gratuities or hotel incidentals. Any applicable federal, state or local taxes, including city occupancy tax, will be omitted for purposes of point accrual for hotel stays.
- Charges not billed to your room, fees paid such as parking, business center, gift shop/retail store purchases, and meeting charges will not be eligible for C & N points. Selected participating hotels may omit, for purposes of point accrual, incidental charges or charges to the Member's room for non-affiliated hotel entities which are not owned and/or operated by the hotel including, but not limited to, food and beverage outlets, gift shop, drugstore, clothes, gallery or specialty stores, and recreational or entertainment concessions.
- Taxes, gratuities, service charges and other applicable charges, such as energy charges, and resort fees are not eligible for C & N points.
- A Member whose individual hotel bill is billed directly to a company and the Member is responsible for authorization for settlement at check-out is eligible for C & N points. However, group master-billing arrangements where charges for multiple rooms are placed on one hotel bill and billed to a company or common address or settled at check-out by one individual are not eligible. Incidental charges (those charged to a Member's room) paid for directly by the Member at check-out may be eligible for point credit. Incidental charges billed to a master bill are not eligible for point credit.
- You may earn C & N points for Eligible Charges paid by you during your stay even if the room charge was not an Eligible Charge. However, if the room charges are not Eligible Charges, the stay will not count as an Eligible Stay or Eligible Night towards elite levels of C & N Membership or for threshold bonuses and promotions.
18. Currency Conversion
- Currency rates are based on publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only.
- Room rates are guaranteed only in hotel's local currency.
- Currency quotes are updated once a week only.
- The currency information supplied by the C & N websites is believed to be accurate, but C & N and/or its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy.
19. C & N Amenities
- A number of services and benefits ('Amenities') are available to C & N Members.
- These amenities are offered solely at the discretion of C & N, and the individual participating hotel, and may change from time to time.
- Not all amenities or services are provided by all participating hotels.
- Should a Member be improperly denied an amenity by a participating hotel, liability will be limited to the equivalent value of that amenity as determined solely by C & N Group
Current C & N Amenities may include:
i. Silver Tier Amenities:
- On-line hotel reservation and Priority Check-In: Available to all C & N Members for whom have room preference information and a valid credit card number on file in their account. Participating C & N hotels may reserve credit against a guest's credit card for costs of services in addition to applicable room rates.
- Online reward redemption request: Log on to your account online and click on the “Exchange Points” tab.
- Exclusive members-only offers, not available to the public: Each month we will send you member exclusive specials, bonus point offers, special room rates, promotions, and program news. To receive these offers, click on the “Newsletter” link on the bottom of this page.
ii. Gold Tier Amenities:
- Early check-in (1:00 p.m.): Must be requested and is based on availability.
- Late check-out (4:00 p.m.): Must be requested and is based on availability.
- Upgrade to next best room category at no charge: Based on availability. If the reserved room type is not available at check-in, or in the event room upgrades are not available, you will receive an upgrade to the best room available. Upgrade excludes suites.
- Complimentary access to Health Club or Fitness Center: Based on availability and if operated by hotel.
iii. Diamond Tier Amenities:
- All Silver and Gold Tier Amenities.
- No blackout dates: Based on availability.
- Priority reservations: Diamond tier members will receive priority reservations.
- Special welcome gift (specific items).
- Guaranteed Availability 24-hour: Guaranteed reservations availability at all participating hotels when reservations are made before midnight hotel local time, one day (24 hours) prior to intended arrival, except during special events that result in extraordinary room demand, as determined solely by the hotel. Guarantee applies to only one room occupied by the Diamond member and reservations made with a valid credit card. Please note that this guarantee does not apply to rates - if a rate for which you are normally eligible is not available, your reservation will be subject to the hotel's prevailing rate for the accommodations requested. The member will not be charged more than the prevailing rate for the accommodation requested, and the member is not entitled to a rate less than the prevailing rate. Please also note that in some instances, the guarantee may be subject to booking conditions such as length of stay requirements. In the event the Member does not arrive as scheduled, or does not call to cancel and obtain a cancellation number, the credit card will be billed for one night and tax. Reservations Guarantee applies to reservations made through C & N website or with the hotel directly, and does not apply during publicly recognized events which result in extraordinary room demand as determined solely by the hotel, such as during major sporting events, New Year's Eve, etc.
- Priority reservations for your requested type of room (subject to availability at participating locations). To be eligible, your C & N membership number and a valid credit card number must be part of your reservation.
20. Earning Tier Status
- Members can earn or maintain tier status based on qualifying hotel nights in any rolling 12-month consecutive period.
- Once a member attains a tier level, it will remain in effect for 12 consecutive months.
- Members must re-qualify for Gold and Diamond status.
- Only nights personally stayed and individually billed at participating hotels are credited toward Gold and Diamond membership and renewal.
- Accounts may not be combined to achieve tier upgrade and/or maintenance.
- To reach Gold or Diamond tier status, the following number of personal nights must be stayed in a consecutive 12-month period at participating C & N hotels.
|Qualifying Annual Nights
||0 to 20 nights
||21 to 35 nights
||36 or more nights
- Reward stays do not count toward Gold and Diamond membership.
- Hotel charges without a personal overnight stay will not earn room night credit toward Gold and Diamond membership.
21. Sliver Membership
- Silver members can earn 5 points for each one baht or equivalent of all Eligible Charges incurred and paid for by the Member at participating C & N properties.
- Silver membership materials will be sent to the member after the second night stay at a participating C & N hotel.
22. Gold Membership
- Gold membership will be awarded to C & N Members with a minimum of 21 qualifying nights during any rolling consecutive 12-month period.
- Once you have earned Gold membership status, you will maintain such status for 12 consecutive months.
- You must re-qualify Gold membership status every consecutive 12-months to maintain your Gold membership status.
- Gold members can earn 5 C& N points for each baht or equivalent of all Eligible Charges incurred and paid for by the Member at participating C & N properties.
- Gold members will receive a 10% bonus on all base points earned during the period in which they are C& N gold members.
- Bonus points will be applied to stays in the order they are posted to the Member's account.
- Bonus points for gold members apply only on the base points collected by a member and not on any additional points received due to a special offer or promotion.
23. Diamond Membership
- Diamond membership will be awarded to you if you have a minimum of 36 qualifying nights stay during a consecutive 12 month period.
- Once you have earned Diamond membership status, you will maintain such status for 12 consecutive months.
- You must re-qualify Diamond membership status every consecutive 12-months to maintain your Diamond membership status.
- Diamond members can earn 5 C & N points for each Thai baht or equivalent of all Eligible Charges incurred and paid for by the Member at participating C & N properties.
- Diamond members will receive a 20% bonus on all base points earned during the period in which they are C & N Diamond members.
- Bonus points will be applied to stays in the order they are posted to the Member's account.
- Bonus points for Diamond members apply only on the base points collected by a member and not on any additional points received due to a special offer or promotion.
- Bonus points for Diamond members apply only on the base points collected by a member and not on any additional points received due to a special offer or promotion.
24. Account Activity Statement: Activity statements are available via email each quarter. Members can also access this information by logging into their accounts online.
25. Point Adjustments
- You are responsible for ensuring that your points or miles are properly credited to your account.
- If you believe your account activity statement is inaccurate, send an email to our C & N Customer Service center.
- Please be prepared to mail or fax a legible copy of the Member's hotel folio (paid hotel receipt) to the C & N customer service center.
- Failure to supply the adequate and unaltered documentation may result in denial of such point credit.
- For the Member's protection, all hotel documentation should be retained by the Member until the point credit has appeared on his or her account.
- The points listed in your C & N account are subject to change to reflect actual stay information, any adjustments and Program changes.
- Allow approximately two to four weeks for the stay to be credited to your account.
- Requests to add or modify C & N stays must be received within 180 days of the stay.
26. Air Mileage
- C & N members may redeem points in exchange for frequent flyer miles with any participating airline partner.
- C & N members requesting a Mileage Reward must be a member of the relevant airline frequent flyer program in order to receive a Mileage Reward.
- Once frequent flyer miles have been requested, miles will automatically be transferred to the member's frequent flyer account, and the appropriate number of C & N points will automatically be deducted from the member’s C & N account will not reissue or re-credit the exchanged C & N points to the member.
- For details on joining a frequent flyer program, please refer to the particular airline’s terms and conditions.
27. Reward Redemption
- You can redeem your C & N points for rewards at C & N Member Website.
- Rewards shown online may be redeemed while they remain available.
- You will receive an email confirmation, and your hotel reward Award Night will be available upon check-in at your hotel.
- No paper certificate is required at the time of check-in.
- In order to qualify for a Reward, the C & N member must have sufficient points in his or her account to redeem the Reward from the current Reward chart.
- When a Reward is requested, the corresponding number of points for that Reward level will be deducted from the Member's account.
- The reward may be issued to the Member, any person in the Member's family, or to any other C & N member. Once issued, rewards are not transferable and may be used only by the individual named on the reward. If a person other than the individual named on the reward documentation attempts to redeem the reward, the reward will be deemed void and accommodations will be denied.
- Rewards may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, brokered or purchased except with the express written consent of C & N Any Rewards obtained in this manner by any person or entity will be considered to have been fraudulently obtained and will be deemed void if transferred for cash or other consideration.
- Altered Reward Confirmations are void and will not be honored.
- Rewards will not be replaced, reissued or credited if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed.
- Reward usage is subject to capacity controls, which limit the availability of rooms. Additionally, usage of Rewards may also be limited during certain times of the year. Additional blackout dates may be imposed with or without notice.
- It is solely the responsibility of the Member to be informed about the Program and to request the specific Rewards online.
- Rewards may not be combined with other certificates, discounts, packages or promotional offers unless otherwise specified by C & N properties.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash, prizes or credit.
- Rewards are not exchangeable.
- Points which have been deducted from the Member's account, may be redeposited provided that Member cancels reward before the cancellation deadline. Points used for Rewards will be redeposited into the original account from which the points were deducted prior to the expiration date of the documentation.
- Promotional Rewards involving no point deduction will not be extended beyond the validity date, exchanged or re-deposited for points or future use into Member's account.
- Rewards are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- C & N Rewards may be substituted by C & N property at any time without notice with an equivalent Reward.
- Determination of Reward equivalency is at the sole discretion of C & N Properties.
- C & N Properties is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, transportation or other services our partners provide or fail to provide.
- Members residing in countries where redemption of points for C & N rewards, partner rewards or reward redemption is prohibited or restricted are not eligible for such rewards.
- If a property ceases to be a Participating C & N hotel, after you make a reservation but before your stay, we will use reasonable efforts to have the hotel honor the reservation or arrange equivalent accommodations nearby, however, we cannot guarantee that any C & N Award Night or upgrades will be honored.
- You will not earn C & N points, and special offers will no longer be valid, after the date on which the property leaves the system or terminates participation, even if your reservation was made prior to that date.
- C & N Properties, participating C & N hotels, our Program affiliates and any of our respective subsidiary and/or affiliated companies, and our respective officers, directors, and employees, in arranging and/or providing hotel accommodations or other services such as tickets, or merchandise through certificates or otherwise, do so on the express condition and agreement that none of us are or will be liable for any loss or injury, including death, damage, accident, delay, irregularity or expense arising out of, relating to, or resulting from, strikes, war, weather, quarantines, sickness, accidents, government restrictions or regulations, or from any act or omission of third-parties, including any individual firm or corporation furnishing transportation, sightseeing or other service or goods whether or not advertised, nor for any additional costs or expenses due to disruption or change of schedules, rates, accommodations, or services or for any other cause beyond their direct control.
- In addition, none of us are or will be responsible for refunds that may be due to any person from ground transportation, boat tours, or other third-party provider of services. All such claims for refunds must be made in accordance with the rules and regulations of the party from whom such refund is due.
- All costs, rates, tariffs and other charges and program features are subject to adjustment at any time without prior notice, and provisions of the hotel accommodations, ground transportation, tickets and other services are subject to availability.
- Performance is also subject to applicable laws, orders, or regulations of any governmental authority exercising jurisdiction and the right is reserved to withdraw C & N Rewards should conditions warrant, as well as to refuse to provide accommodations to any person in accordance with applicable laws.
28. C & N Award Nights
- In addition to each hotel's specific terms and conditions, and C & N Reward Redemption Rules and the Program’s Terms and Conditions, the following are terms and procedures for redeeming C & N Award Nights. “Award Night” is a one-night stay at a participating C & N hotel redeemed through accumulated Program points.
- To use your C & N points for a hotel stay at a participating C & N hotel, please make your reservation online at the C & N Member Website.
- Members must be logged in to redeem points online for a C & N Award Night.
- Online Award Night reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation.
- C & N Award Night reservations can be cancelled online but, in some cases, may not be modified.
- Accommodations are subject to capacity controls, which may limit the availability of rooms offered at specific participating hotels or during specific times of the year.
- Additional blackout Dates may be imposed without notice.
- For the purposes of C & N Reward redemption, a weekend night is defined as either Friday, Saturday or Sunday night, unless specified otherwise on the Reward Confirmation.
- Advanced reservations are required prior to C & N Reward Redemption stay.
- C & N Award Night reservations may be booked for multiple hotel rooms on the same stay date at the same property provided the member’s C & N membership number is recorded on each reservation and the required points are redeemed for each room.
- C & N Award Nights are valid only in conjunction with individual travel and are not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- Rooms are limited, subject to prior sale and availability of allocated resources and may be unavailable during high demand periods.
- C & N Award Nights are valid only for the expense of the guest room, unless otherwise indicated.
- C & N Award Night rooms do not include food and beverages, gratuities, incidentals, or service charges. These charges are to be paid directly to the hotel prior to check-out.
- Transportation costs to and from the hotel are not included.
- Any tax liability incurred in connection with the receipt and/or use of C & N Rewards, including, but not limited to, local or city occupancy taxes, or individual income tax is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Incidental charges are the responsibility of the guest.
- Points required for hotel rewards vary for hotels and dates and are based on availability and advanced reservations.
- C & N point values for any hotel or destination may change at any time.
- C & N points have no value until presented for redemption by the member.
- Failure to comply with this procedure may result in cancellation of reservations, denial of accommodations or payment of published retail rate.
- No credit or substitutions will be given for any rewards that are only partially used.
- C & N Rewards are not commissionable to travel agents.
- Hotel Reward stays do NOT count toward Elite tier qualification.
- Participating hotels may be added or deleted from any brand or destination category at anytime. C & N reserves the right to restrict, suspend, modify or substitute the Award Nights program at any time without notice.
29. Reward Cancellations
- C & N members who cancel their C & N Award Night reservation before the cancellation deadline will have their points used for that reservation re-deposited into the member's C & N account, and may be subjected to a service fee.
- Participating C & N hotels standard guarantee policies and cancellation policies apply for all hotel rewards, as well as all other reservation and use of services requirements. These requirements include standard reservation requirements such as, but not limited to, minimum length of stay requirements and charges for late cancellation.
- Cancellation policies vary by hotel. It is the member’s responsibility to review the hotel’s cancellation policy prior to requesting the reward or making reservations.
- C & N members who do not cancel their C & N Award Night reservation by the cancellation deadline and do not use their reservation (no-show) are still subject to a no-show charge for the first night of the reservation, plus tax, per room, billed to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation upon booking. The points redeemed for the no-showed C & N Award Night reservation will NOT be re-deposited into the member's C & N account.
30. Award Nights
- Award Nights allow you to book your C & N hotel reward as close as 48 hours in advance of your stay.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reward booking. We recommend taking a copy of the confirmation with you, when you check-in at the hotel.
- The hotel you reserved for the Award Night will also receive an email and/or electronic transmission of your confirmation of your reward booking.
31. C & N’s Point Transfer Program
C & N members may transfer points into another C & N member's account, subject to the conditions specified below.
- Point transfers are available in increments of 1000 points.
- The minimum transfer is 1,000 points. Maximum transfer is 100,000 points.
- There is no charge for transferring points.
- All C & N point transfer requests must be made online.
- An "Authorization to Transfer Points" form must be completed and submitted in order to transfer the required number of points. By submitting the Authorization to Transfer Points Form online, the Member acknowledges and signifies his or her agreement with C & N’s Point Transfer Program terms and conditions.
- Once the authorization for transfer is received and processed, the transferor relinquishes all rights to the transferred points.
- No cancellations or refunds are permitted.
- Members can not transfer points to upgrade or maintain tier status.
- The transfer and use of these C & N points are subject to the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the C & N Program, which are published from time-to-time and which are subject to change without notice.
- The sale, barter, gift or assignment of C & N points, point awards or other benefits, other than by C & N, is expressly prohibited.
- Any improper usage of C & N points pursuant to this Agreement and C & N’s Point Transfer Program or any other misuse of points, shall be grounds for immediate confiscation and forfeit of such points, and may be grounds for the forfeiture of all points in the Member's account and the Member's ejection from the C & N Program.
- To be eligible to transfer C & N points, members must have accrued one (1) qualifying Stay earning C & N points in the past 12 months.
- Only C & N points earned from eligible Stays (including any bonus points earned in conjunction with these stays) can be transferred. Enrollment points or points earned with partner promotions cannot be transferred.
- Other than as stated above, no transfer of points may occur.
32. Restricted by Law. This Program or participation therein is not valid and/or the awarding of C & N points or miles/credits and/or the granting of rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- We may also send you promotions, offers and other communications from time to time, which may include items from third parties. The items we send may be targeted to you based on the information you have provided to us and additional data we maintain.
- All Program communications will be sent to you at the mailing address and/or e-mail address which you provide on your application form.
- Communications will be deemed to have been received by you if sent to that address, 1 business day after sending if we sent it to the e-mail address provided and 5 business days after sending if we sent it to the mailing address provided. You are responsible for keeping your address current.
- You can view your C & N point’s balance and transaction history, update your personal details, and change your communications preferences at any time. Click here to log into your account. Or you may contact our Customer Service Center. Click here for your region’s Customer Service Centre information. If you telephone a Customer Contact Center, for security reasons we may ask you for your date of birth and/or other information to verify your identity. We may monitor telephone calls to improve the quality of service.
34. Statements, Errors and Retroactive Claims
- We may at any time correct the amount of C & N points shown as credited to you, without notice.
- If we improperly deny a C & N point accrual or a C & N Membership benefit, our liability is limited to the proper posting of C & N points to your account.
- 35. Supplier Terms and Conditions
Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
36. C & N Member Services offices
- If you have any queries about the C & N Program, send an email.
Redeem Your Points for an Award Night
- Redeem for 150,000 points
- Redeeming an Award Night is easy. When you make your booking, select the option to apply your C & N points for Award Night redemption.